Monday, October 29, 2007

The Pashnit BBQ

Saturday I got up early to ride with Cuzn Frank, his daughter Kim and her husband, Jerry. Met them in Angels Camp for breakfast. This is what I happened to see along the way, water buffalo, camels, old trucks and tractors. Cuzn Frank bought breakfast for all, he worked extra hard last weekend and made lots and lots and lots of extra money, yea Frank!!! On the way up Cuzn Frank asked me to check his rear tire, I forgot until we got up there, I checked, looks okay to me. Met a bunch of nice folks at the BBQ Pashnit put on, we left around 3:30pm and all went our seperate ways. I ended up riding for the last 20 miles or so in the rain just as darkness prevailed. Damned it sure makes you appreciate the dry weather.

2 comments:

wingnut said...

Ya can't get over on me, I already had a site here. LOL

Unknown said...

I saw that, LOL!