Sunday, October 28, 2007

Lots going on

There is a lot going on right now with us and our friends and relatives. In Mexico, Gary and Jon are right in the middle of "La Carrera Panamericana" I posted pics of them and their car earlier, but now the carnage has started, let's hope Team CBR can keep it clean, "Lucky" doesn't need any dents or scratches.

Went riding yesterday with Cuzn Frank, his daughter Kim (my neice), and her husband Jerry. Rode to Pashnit's BBQ, long ride for 1 day but we all had a good time. This was at breakfast at Rodz in Angels Camp. Look what I say on the way up to meet them that's water buffalo, camels, old trucks and tractors, only in Kalifornicatia!!! Cuzn Frank wanted me to check his rear tire, looks go to me, what do you think??? After this long day of riding I ended up riding in the rain the last 20 miles or so and the last 5 miles it was a real downpour. Thankfully the Goldwing moves most of the water around the rider and I was hardly wet at all. Sure makes you appreciate the sunny days though.

No comments: