Friday, October 12, 2007

Meeting New Friends

Yesterday I took a chance and rode to Mt View to meet a guy who is an internet friend. Gary is building a car to race in La Carrera Panamericana. Gary and Jon are going to be the driver and navigator and the car, named "Lucky" looks like this. And this was also parked in Gary's lot. I didn't ask the story behind this but these little Cobra's are my wish and dream car, super impractical but who cares. I had some spare time so I tooled around and found a house that is very similar to the one I lived in in Mt. View my junior year of high school, as a matter of fact it may be the exact same house, I'll have to check with Mom. Gary has a blog at http://lacarrera2007.blogspot.com/ go check it out. That's Gary on the left, Jon on the right, me in the middle, Lucky behind us. Man I wish I could go!!!

No comments: