Sunday, July 06, 2008

What we did today!

This is a copy of Cuzn Frank's post.

May go out later today for a cruise, may not...lazy weekend! Cool
Quote

Dang it PJ, wish I had known you were just kickn it, I would have drug you along with Ron and myself, as the cuz met Chelle and myself at the Hollywood Cafe in Lodi (beginning to be a regular meeting place).
where we had a scrumptious breakfast,

then we headed out Hwy 12 to Jackson then into P-ville












and beyond to Coloma. The Cuz might be moving his camper there in about 9 weeks, and he wanted to be sure the spaces would be large enough to accommodate his trailer.



Afterwards we took a ride up near the Peninsula campground at the end of Rattlesnake Bar Rd. We just wanted to check out my brothers old farm.






Then a quick stop at the Purple Place for a shot of ice tea to try and wash down some of tht California forest in our lungs.






From there we headed through Folsom across Scott Rd. for a cheap thrill, then out past Sloughhouse for a wiff of their fresh corn.
Then I dropped off the Granddaughter, Ron headed back to his campsite and here I am.

No comments: