Saturday, March 01, 2008

Lousy weather day

Went ridin anyway!
Yesterday the weather was perfect, I didn't ride though, planned to ride today. Get up this am and overcast, windy, just plain crappy. I say, "So what, I'm riding" First I headed south, then changed my mind and headed north, didn't like that so turned again and headed east. As I got out of the valley into the foothills the wind seemed to die down. I'm riding along, kinda have a general idea of where I am, not exact though, but doesn't seem to matter, I've pretty much got the whole road to myself. Then I round a corner and by golly, I've arrived at Humphrey's, which I have been to twice but never from this direction. And there's practically a car show there. 100_1465.jpg 100_1466.jpg 100_1467.jpg 100_1468.jpg 100_1470.jpg 100_1473.jpg
Ferrari's, Ford GT40's, Cobra's, Mustang GT350 and a GT 500 and Dodge Vipers. Bryan, from the Pashnit forum, on his new Ducati wanted his pic taken with a Ferrari. There were a few motorcycles there too. After leaving Humphrey's and getting out of the hills, the wind was still blowing like crazy, actually picked up a bit. So I was glad to get straight away back and put Smokin' away.

No comments: